Ts & Cs – “Battle Room Brawls 2020”
- 1 June 2020 to 31 August 2020
Who can enter: South African PUBG Mobile gamers qualify to participate in the All Star Battle Room Brawls taking place at the end of each month. Amateur squads and random players are welcome to join.
Who may not participate: Cheaters and gamers with bad attitudes.
How to Enter: To win a spot in the All Star Battle Room Brawl games at the end of each month, you need to be in the winning spot for each of the Official Battle Room Brawl Qualifiers that is hosted on the Battle Room Brawls Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/battleroombrawls/) or by one of the Brawl Squad, streamer games. For links to each streamer, please view the Battle Room Brawls website (www.battleroombrawl.com).
If I am the winner of an official qualifier game, how to I participate in the All Star Brawl?
- Make sure that you have made contact with the streamer who hosted the game, you will need to provide the following information:
Squad Name: (leave empty if you are not in a squad)
- On the day of the All Star Battle Room Brawl we will email you the Game ID and Password 1 hour before the game starts so please ensure you provide the correct email address.
- The game will start at the allocated time as indicated on the Battle Room Brawl website.
- Please ensure you are in your seat at least 5 minutes before the game starts.
- Player slots are based on a first come first serve basis and players will not be kicked to accommodate teams
- Team slots 21 to 25 are reserved for the Brawl Squad. Please do not occupy these slots
- You will need to be available for at least an hour to participate.
- Please ensure you have a decent internet connection and at least 150MB of data available
- You must be a South African resident to claim the prize.
How many times can you enter: You can enter as many times as you like via any of the Brawl Squad qualifying games.
No entry fees: There are no entry fees, except for data charges that will apply when you download the PUBGM App outside a Wi-Fi zone.
- The winning squad in each of the three final games will win R10,000.
- The prize money per player is R2,500.
- Should a winner be unable to claim their prize, we will use the prize money for additional prizes during the competition period.
Payment of prize and general prize terms
- The prize can only be deposited into a South African bank account.
- The prize cannot be transferred.
- Before payment will be made, the winner must provide us with:
- Full name and surname
- Contact details including cellphone number
- Bank account details
Winner: There will be 4 winners. The winners will be announced after each All Star Brawl Final game on the Battle Room Brawls Facebook page. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with participants other than the winners.
Documentation: We may require each winner to provide us with additional information as we may require to process and/or facilitate the winner’s acceptance and/or use of the prize. Should a winner fail to provide proof of identity, such winner will forfeit the prize and we reserve the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant as aforesaid. You may not win the prize if you are not a South African citizen or adhere to the game rules. If you do win the prize under such circumstances, you will forfeit it.
Marketing: We may publish names of the winners in our advertising, promotional and/or marketing material relating to the competition (the nature and manner of which is to be determined within our sole discretion) for a period of 90 days following the announcement of the winner. The winners may also be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having their photographs taken and published in our marketing material (without any remuneration being due to the winners). Winners will be entitled to decline to participate in such marketing activities and/or to have photographs published in marketing material.
Unforeseen events: Should unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control affect the competition in any way, we reserve the right to change the rules, change the prize, or cancel this competition entirely, as we deem fit based on such change in circumstances, at any time and without direct notice to each entrant.
Rules: By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception. A copy of these Competition Rules is made available at https://www.battleroombrawls.com/
General: These rules contain certain terms and conditions which may (i) limit our risk or liability, or any relevant third party; and/or (ii) create risk or liability for you; and/or (iii) compel you to indemnify us or a relevant third party; and/or (iv) serve as an acknowledgement, by you, of certain facts. Neither us, or any of our agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by you. We assume no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. We are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition.
Personal data: Your personal data will be used only in accordance with relevant legislation. By participating in this competition, you consent to your personal information being shared with our employees, contractors or agents for the purpose of this competition and for the purpose of sharing future promotions.